Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Meet Lorah

This is a picture of Lorah Styer and myself. Lorah is a godsend!!! She has recently transferred from our Texas office and joined me here at the Africa Mercy as our Special Events Assistant. All of my other staff are currently on the Anastasis in Ghana, so I am grateful for Lorah. Since I spend most of my time moving furniture, installing furniture, giving tours, talking to outside folks who are interested in Mercy Ships, managing the communications aspect of what we are doing, etc...Lorah has jumped right in and is currently handling all of our Hospitality needs... which entails getting rooms ready for new crew and guests, as well as cleaning up after someone leaves. She's also blessed us with incredible cooking talents (that she didn't even knew she had!) as well as utilizing her skills as a hairdresser by providing hair salon services for our crew once a week. I couldn't do all that I do without her... She's a true blessing, and worthy of you meeting (through my blog!). Posted by Picasa

No comments: