Monday, September 25, 2006

A Cabin Waiting To Happen


Here I am sitting on my bed (in my 'future' cabin)... can't wait for the day when I get to actually move everything in ... soon (I KNOW... I keep saying that!!)... thank you to those of you who've sent things to help decorate my cabin. I look forward to the day I can send you a picture of what it looks like actually decorated!! Pictured above me is Lorah (you met her in an earlier posting). She said she'd pose as my 'first guest' in the cabin. She's peeking into the wardrobe that will hold my clothes and to the left of it is my kitchen unit.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alberta,

The ship looks incredible! I cannot begin to imagine what it is like to be a part of such a venture, but it looks pretty darned comfortable and fun from here. I really hope everything is finished before the departiure date. We will all miss you at the reunion, but we also know that you are doing a wonderful thing instead.

Liz Smith