Thursday, June 29, 2006

It's Hard Work Here!

I figured since most of you probably think I'm living a 'cush' life that I should throw in a pic of me working a 'hard day's work'...yes, I get to make the fashion statement of the year by donning these 'cute' overalls, steel-toed boots, and a hard hat. I'm in the midst of setting up the furniture in the classrooms, as well as loading on some of the two-seater sofas. I'll put up some pics when I'm done with those rooms. Although it feels great to do physical labor, it doesn't feel so great being all sweaty in hot overalls, plus aching feet after going up and down stairs all day (don't you feel sorry for me??). But more than not, I enjoy it! Can't wait to show you the finished product...coming soon to my blog near you! Posted by Picasa

No comments: